February 24, 2012

Aiming too high?

I would really like to bake one of these for my sons 3rd Birthday, help me decide... You too can try click the links for recipes and please message me or facebook your experience/photo. 


       
                                    Snickerdoodle Cake with                  Chocolate Vanilla Swirl 
                                     Brown Sugar Cinnamon                         Layer Cake with
                                        Buttercream recipe                           Ganache  recipe


                                                                 
 


Email me your experience...photos FH
                            

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking snickerdoodle with ganache ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate vanilla swirl sounds yummy to me...mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete