April 18, 2012

I am grateful for love, friendships, memories and cliché phrases!

As it is my birthday today I have come to realise that I am surrounded by love. . via social media, mobile phones, coffee shop announcements and cuddles I AM GRATEFUL.

Friendships all around me from the barista who makes my regular soy latte to my dear friend that can make me feel good where ever she is I AM GRATEFUL.

Memories that I can think of like a movie in my mind and give me a joyous smile FREE of charge I AM GRATEFUL.

Positive Cliché phrases for those days I need an extra nudge I AM GRATEFUL.

After recent weeks I am a changed woman.. for the better of course.
I see things with different eyes and want to be a better person for my own sanity and for everyone around me.
It is time to move forward and to start designing my families future with all the things I am grateful for in it!
I feel as though today is the beginning of my new future and feel quite excited and emotional about it. 
It takes too much energy to be in a slum and would rather use it for the treadmill.
Accountable to all my friends, family and fellow Mama’s – Mama is Gonna Try and WILL Succeed!

Today or tomorrow spread some love in any form you like, then contact a friend, remember a memory that makes you smile and top it off with a phrase below... ahhh just what the doctor ordered!
Have a brilliant day/week/month/year ... xx

Quitters never win and winners never quit
Behind the clouds, the sun is shining
Life goes on
Tomorrow’s another day
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade
It could be worse
There’s nothing to fear but fear itself
Every cloud has a silver lining
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Time heals all wounds
Rome wasn’t built in a day
You have to love yourself before anyone else will
A watched pot never boils
Anything worth having is worth fighting for
When it rains, it pours
In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these
If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain
There is truth in every Cliché
FH

No comments:

Post a Comment